Friday, March 31, 2017

Maybe She's using the Herbal!

     I've been wondering all week what I would write about but what pressed on my mind was the appointment I had scheduled for today to get my copper IUD removed... I chose this particular birth control method a year ago because it is non-hormonal. If you remember my last post, you'll know that I had taken myself off of hormonal birth control as a way to keep as many toxins out of my body as I could possibly control.
    After learning the copper in the IUD creates a fluid in the uterus to act as a natural spermicide with an inflammatory response that prevents fertilization from taking place, I understood why I'd been having so much discomfort in the following days of alone time with my love...  It might have been something I should have researched before getting the intrauterine devise but I've noticed a tendency I have to learn about something after I've already jumped into it... maybe I like it that way... the idea is bringing a smile to my face :)
   Anyway, the idea of having Irvin's children brings my heart so much overwhelming joy! I can already feel and imagine the love and joy on the faces of our welcoming family toward any little angel we create- we knew just a couple weeks after meeting that that is where we wanted our love to take us. But, because we still want some time to ourselves, we have been on the fence about how to go about birth control and still enjoy each other the way we have been. I ended up rescheduling my appointment and have been researching Natural birth control using herbs. I know this planet of ours must offer something that will assist in planning! I also found some interesting facts about neem working as a natural, reversible anti-fertility pill for men! Fun, huh!?
   Irvin has been a huge (yet understandably resistant) supporter of the decision to get the contraceptive devise removed, reminding me of the dangers of copper toxicity and how much better I will feel, also the fact that it could be life threatening to me and a baby if I did get pregnant.  So I am excited and eager to turn towards a more natural method of birth control without giving up my marital privileges!
   My intention is to create and maintain my healthiest self; physically, spiritually and emotionally, so when we are ready -we will feel ready. And, in my heart, I know if we get a baby Avilez despite our efforts it will be because they are ready before we think we are.

I love not being afraid.
I love the playfulness of this new adventure
I love the courage I feel in my gut
I love the generous love of our families
I love sharing this with you
I love trusting my intuition
I love trusting in all that is.

Take a moment to honor whatever you are feeling, remember you are worthy of your desires and that it is okay to feel good or not. You are love, you are light, you are kind and you are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment