Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Plants are going to be so happy!!


 What is this blog really going to be about? I'm excited to find out!

We decided to get a water filter for the whole house on a whim. My brother and his wife bought one a couple years ago when they got their house so I called Heather and asked for the name and number of who helped them.

Thank you, Heather!

I gave Mario V. a call right away to schedule an appointment. Not worried about how much I might spend... not worried about anything actually, I was genuinely interested in the product and have been for a many years... My mom has raised me to be very aware of harmful chemicals and how to avoid them and after finding out about and reading up on my gene mutation, it just seems like the best thing for me to do.

I'm so grateful that Irvin's desires support my dreams and well being!

I'd been running late to get my barre workout at home in so halfway through it which was supposed to be my appointment time with Mario, I called him to find out that he'd been caught in traffic. Perfect! I had time to finish my me time <3

Irvin and I were sold about 15 mins into the demonstration and the whole time my heart was beating hard. It was all I could do to keep myself from screaming, "How do I sell this!!?" I need to share this with others!

The benefits and importance of clean water is beyond explanation and can be understood by any individual who is hungry for health~ their own heath, the health of their loved ones and the health of the planet.

Making this purchase feels like a most important investment. An investment in greater health, greater relationships, greater clarity and trust.
Clarity water.

My first thought after Mario left to meet his family for his 40th birthday dinner is that "my plants are going to be so happy!" They will be getting pure clean water from now on! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment