Saturday, November 19, 2016

Juicing

It's been a week now that we have had the water filtration system installed in our home!
We love the way the alkalized water tastes but I especially love the flavor of the simply purified water.
It dawned on me as I was contemplating what I wanted to focus on in today's blog and it was that worry actually is necessary... I used to say 'Worry only pretends to be necessary!' It is an emotion that must be honored and recognized so we can process it.


I love to drink homemade juice- making it hadn't always been fun for me and we all know how important it is to wash our fruits and veggies even if they are organic. I found that much of the water I used to rinse our produce would end up in our juice.
It worried me to be drinking that juice! No wonder I didn't really enjoy making it!

I hadn't realized how much it worried me until making fresh juice the other night with an enormous feeling of relief. I was happy to have some extra water end up in the juice! Yes to more hydration, cleaner veggies, happier bodies, and a stress free me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment