Friday, April 14, 2017

Challenges

Blogging from my phone this week. We decided to stay at my mom's while the house is getting rented out to Coachella-festians... It was a challenge deciding where to go, we had a few welcoming invitations to choose from! My brother has an extra casita and Irvin's mom, Lupi, is always warm and welcoming! But because my mom's is the closest to work and the pups feel happy there, we decided to camp at the Leschnik's. We feel oh-so-cozy and have been flooded with fond memories! It was challenging to remember everything I would need to bring from our house (like the laptop charger), what to lock up in the garage and what to leave in the house! This is the first time we've ever rented out the whole space for a weekend! Lets see how it goes! Because this morning I was challenged by someone in intense way (that would be ugly to get into here), I was compelled to suggest to this person that they might be considerate of other people's feelings (and because our suggestions serve us best- I'm challenging myself to be more considerate.)
Our challenges are showing themselves everywhere and sometimes we ask for them. I'm also challenging myself daily to #BeTheDifference for the 21 day Kindness challenge with DoTERRA- today, day 11, is all about letting go. And I'm doing Oprah & Deepak's 21 day Meditation challenge for finding Hope in uncertain times- today, day 5, had the centering thought, "I have every hope in the world." perfect timing too! After yesterday's meditation, I wrote:

I hope that I can let go, trust and show my appreciation for where I am. I feel my dark layers of insecurity falling away to reveal my true light, ease and kindness. I love being reminded that I don't need to worry. Worry will take you away from the present moment. So don't worry. Stay present.
Smile in the face of uncertainty and he is bound to smile back! Smile because you can have this effect on almost anyone but mostly smile because it feels good! And it is good to feel good. We can have hope and trust in what we desire. We have no time to think about what we don't want or complain when we stay focused on the present moment. Fear, worry, anxiety can disolve when you let go and appreciate what is happening in the here and now~ it's really all we have. The present moment shows us our gifts. We exist, we have eachother, we have love, we have freedom, we have creative potential, we have this planet, we have health, we have hope.

I love these challenges -our challenges are opportunities to grow, and shine as we become more of ourselves.

Do you see your challenges as set backs or opportunities? Comment below or share with a friend who deserves a present moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment