Friday, February 24, 2017

A Secret to Success

See the beauty you want to be in the world.

Yesterday, while Irvin and I talked about how we could keep each other accountable for our goals - I remembered how I found my fitness success in 2013



At the end of 2012 I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, I was done! I got the biggest bang for my buck by signing up for the unlimited monthly plan at Inspired Fitness Studio, this was helping me to save, and the studio was only a short walk away.
At the time, I wasn't worried at all about how I looked. I wasn't fat but I wasn't happy.
I decided to go to every class that I could, basically anytime that I wasn't working, just because it felt so good to move!!!
This added up to about 8 hours a week of movement with classes including: Barre, Zumba, Sculpt, Piyo, Yoga.  I also went because I was surrounded by gorgeous women who gave me inspiration and beauty to truly appreciate. I found myself saying over and over again. 'Wow! -what a great smile! -what beautiful hair! - such a cute outfit! -great job in class!"

This is the secret
.
We can use our appreciation of the qualities that we see in others to develop or ignite these qualities within ourselves

What we see in others is a reflection of what we see in ourselves. This works as a tool because we can focus, we can decide, we can choose to appreciate the best of others for ourselves. So do yourself a favor and give a compliment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment